facilitator workshops for teachers
Our one day intensive facilitator workshops will provide you with hands on opportunities to learn the skills that your students will learn in our workshops.
- Work shops are available for From Storyboard to Print and Mini Mees and Talking Books.
- Each workshop will be created specifically for the group of teachers or school requesting the workshops. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Our workshops promote good will, collaboration, design thinking and critical thinking and provide teachers with ideas and activities that they can take back into their classrooms.
From Storyboard to PrintTM
- Our intensive workshops will provide you with the skills to listen, engage and facilitate opportunities for other people to tell you their stories in a safe and authentic manner. By participating in a facilitator workshop you will understand the process and be better able to assist your clients as they tell their stories. We strongly recommend that community care workers attend a facilitator workshop before we run a workshop with your community group.
- We run workshops in From Storyboard to Print, Talking books and Mini Mees.
- Our one day intensive facilitator workshop provides you with the skills to create mini mees or to use the techniques and exapand the idea in your classroom.
- The workshop includes an introduction to design thinking, planning, creating an armature and basic sculpting using polymer clay.
Talking Books in Primary Schools
- Our one day intensive facilitator workshop provides you with the skills to create talking books in your classroom with your students as a pedagogical strategy.
- The workshop includes an introduction to talking book software, storyboarding and the creation of a talking book.
- You will create one talking book during the workshop.
In-school literacy camps
Working with trained educators, our In-School Literacy Camps are aligned with the Australian Curriculum and are available for students from Year PP-10. Students learn the process of writing and illustrating their own a 24 page printed picture book. 2 books printed per student - one for the student and one for the school.
click here to contact us :)
© The Book Incubator and Kate Heaslip 2017. All right reserved.